The Mission of the Southern Umpires Association is to:
• Provide the highest standard of collective representation to all Southern Umpires regardless of category, experience or location;
• Encourage and foster the highest standards of officiating and citizenship amongst SUA Umpires on and off the field; and
• Promote and advance the institutions of Umpiring and the Game.
• The Southern Umpires Association is committed to fostering values of: Respect, Integrity, Fairness, and Trust.
The Southern Umpires Association:
• must be a democratic organisation, which encourages and facilitates the involvement of its membership in the decision making process;
• believes its role and responsibility is not limited to coaching and development but extends to promoting, protecting and servicing the needs of the individual;
• recognises that it is an ambassador of umpiring and the sport and as such has a responsibility to positively promote these institutions;
• must enshrine its values into every element of the organisations activities.
• Improve the management and structure of the Southern Umpires Association;
• Maximise umpires' potential through best practice employee relations services;
• Build and maintain a financially viable and independent Association;
• Within the context of the Game maximise the promotion and development opportunities for umpires and Umpiring;
• Provide umpires of the most proficient standard possible to the football clubs and leagues within the country football community;
• Activity promote the benefits of umpiring to women and girls and establish the largest female umpiring panel in Victoria.
Anyone looking for a new job in Umpiring? https://t.co/YDDYmula02
2 days ago
These photos were taken from Footy Record (5/7/2008) and were part of SUA's 50th Celebrations. It seems a good t… https://t.co/BJWYg32T6E
6 days ago
Friendly reminder to update your (Un)Availability in Schedula Please use the link below and amend the specific days… https://t.co/ePmMudrq3O
6 days ago